Waking Up In A Tub Full Of Ice

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gosh.
My very own ‘Blog’.
Well, best get started. Hopefully I can piss someone off before too long.

I’d better start by thanking my dear friend Bill Kasper of Austin, Texas for setting this up in the first place. Bill is an all round good egg and certainly knows how to deal with a bottle of Famous Grouse late at night. Hopefully I can get him to add bits to this as we go on.

Well, I’ll try and balance this as much as possible. I won’t be able to resist flailing away at local topics, (For the record, I live on Waiheke Island, off the coast of Auckland New Zealand. If any Americans are reading this, I’d better point out that New Zealand is an English speaking country in the bottom half of the world. The one where they filmed Lord of the Rings! That’s right!)

But, there are plenty of other, more global topics I can drivel on about, and my views are no more half baked than the next man’s, so here we go………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home