Waking Up In A Tub Full Of Ice

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WELL DESERVED THRASHING


I am really starting to wish that someone would step forward and put the dismal David Benson-Pope out of his misery. Whatever he may or may not have done during his time as a provincial school teacher is of little concern to me. Considering how MY teachers behaved back in the 60’s and 70’s he sounds like he really wasn’t that bad. But his wretched flounderings in parliament over the last few weeks have been too horrible to watch.
That he resembles a decomposing walrus is bad enough, that he is clearly a cheap thug is even worse. But what really drives me into a hate frenzy every time the news comes on is the constant refusal from anyone in government to actually front up to the tv and print media and give some sort of answer to the nagging questions.

I’ve lost count of the number of people that I’ve beaten to death and buried under the house for suggesting that the media ‘Go too far’. Crap. The media in my view don’t go far enough. If I had my way, anyone elected to any public office more important than the Parish Council ought to accept having a film crew follow them EVERYWHERE. Since the bastards clearly don’t trust us, then why should we give them the benefit of the doubt?
Once you get to parliament, there should be no place to hide from the righteous fury of those who elected you and who pay your grossly inflated salaries. To refuse to answer any question from the media should constitute grounds for immediate resignation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home