Waking Up In A Tub Full Of Ice

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hiding Justice


It is quite possible that at the time of writing, I may be the only person in New Zealand who still has no idea what the courts tried to hush up during the squalid Louise Nicholas affair. Perhaps the poor woman let slip that the revolting Clint Rickards had the mark of the beast on the left buttock?

Whatever it was, the justice system, such as it is, is going to take a hammering for this.

And a good thing too. I am increasingly amazed at how much time and effort is being expended these days making sure that the legal system is no longer transparent. Justice is supposed to be open to all to see.

Not now though. Whenever some worthless wrongdoer wishes his or her nasty details covered up, then as long as they can afford the right lawyers, it's done!

May all Lawyers die and be damned I say. And if, as in this case, they choose to stick a sign on their backsides saying "Please Kick Me', then I for one will join the queue to oblige them.

By the way, if I ever do find out what all the fuss is about, I shall post it here just to be on the safe side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home